Wednesday, March 31, 2010

yellow fluff

When I was in JoAnn Fabrics the other day, I couldn't resist those darn little easter chicks for easter baskets. Every year they become cuter and cuter. Always brings back memories of when I was a kid. I used to love getting those little chicks.

So naturally I had to stitch one for the stitch along. This little guy was needle punched with one strand of Weeks hand dyed embroidery thread. I love the fluffiness of this little chick.

Hope you have a wonderfully day.

2 comments:

  1. My-oh-my, what a cute little chick! I love him, great job! I've loved seeing your squares in the Flickr pool, but I think this is my first visit to your blog, it's great!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effect of the chick fluff is awesome! so realistic! You are doing a great job on these squares...I'm loving your work.

    ReplyDelete