Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm Stitching along.......


There is a lot of fun going on at inspire co. It is called 39 squares and Amy has even set up a blog for this fun project.

This is how she describes this fun stitch along....."To celebrate my birthday this month, I'm going to do a grid-style sampler with a square for each of my 39 years. I will do a square per day starting March 1 until April 8 and will post the squares here."

An inch a day is doable and the inspiration from the participants is very inspiring. Caution.... it is very contagious. My birthday sampler will have quite a few more squares than 39, but they are only an inch so I think I can handle this.

Here are a few of my squares.










Off to stitch, more to come.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your squares! Your images are so sweet-- that little turtle just makes me smile :) Isn't this a fun project?!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete