Saturday, June 27, 2009

BIRTHDAY FUN




I am playing with my new Nikon D40 and having a great time. I am out of control taking pictures. As we live in the country, I decided to take my new camera and drive down the country roads. Cars have either passed or follow me to make sure that I am not up to anything (like dumping trash). So if you see me in your neighborhood, don't worry, I am just taking pictures, lots of pictures.

I also have been altering some of my new pictures with photoshop elements and TtV lens.

Old country fence that is just down the road from us looked so pretty today.

Now when you are just six months old, it is hard to understand why you are not included in this expedition. So for a little while, I will play with the offended six-month old, or pay a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment