Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More reading.



Wow, I am on a reading kick and can't seem to stop. Two more really good books. After reading Saving CeCe Honeycutt, I just didn't want to leave the South. So I read the Kitchen House, while this is a really good page turner, it is very tragic.
Then I moved on to Prayers for Sale, another great read. Both books I would recommend.

Nope this is not a reading blog, but it is what I am doing at the moment. I am also knitting socks again, and will post my results very soon.

We were lucky enough to be at the cottage this past weekend. Trees are just starting to pop out, but it is still spring in northern Michigan and that means summer is not far behind. Our daughter's family helped us spring clean the cottage inside and out which was awesome. Believe it or not, the kids actually went in Lake Huron which had ice only a month ago. They weren't in very long, but it was a very hot day and after all that cleaning they thought a quick dip would be just the ticket. It was fun to watch and we had warm beach towels ready when they came out.

We have no internet at the cottage and I am checking into the Ipad. This looks like it will be my answer as I do not have to sign a contract for the 3 g network. Things are really looking up.

Hope you are having a wonderful spring too.


1 comment:

  1. The cottage sounds like a perfect place to snuggle up with a book or two...happy reading!

    ReplyDelete