Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lazy Saturday afternoon

Pattern taken from a fabulous Japanese book I found yesterday.

I found this little gem yesterday on my day out in Metamora which is a tiny little village.

Hope you are having a wonderful lazy Saturday afternoon.
After getting some inspiration from a wonderful stitching studio I found yesterday, I am ready to stitch again. I found lots of treasures and the sweetest little Japanese embroidery book. I wish I could tell you the name of it, but it is in Japanese. I am so excited about this little book and I will be do some stitching from it for my stitch along.
My sampler will have a few more squares than 39. Not sure how many squares yet and I am not sure how I will finish it. It will come to me.

After a fun afternoon of stitching, I am going to sit back with a cup of green tea.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Did you find Tisha's? I haven't been there yet, but I hear she has some great stuff. Love the hatching egg.

    ReplyDelete