Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time to Blog




I am so excited about Mary Ann Moss' Remains Of The Day Online Class, that I just have to share.
This is a very creative journal using up scraps that I have had for years and just couldn't wait to use until now because I found the perfect medium to use them. I FOUND IT. Warning though, once you start you can't stop. She is a great teacher and I have enjoyed every minute of it. This is an ongoing class so you can join anytime. http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html


First pg. My old Girl scout membership from 1959


Lots of pockets, flaps and hidden journaling

recycled security envelops and photo pages

More photo pages and journaling

I am finally sewing again, only paper though.....

Vintage papers, doilies, ribbon & of course journaling

just a page waiting for journaling

background page is from a stencil project I did this past summer also from Mary Ann's stencil class. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next. Hope you enjoy, I am going to journal now. Keep warm and hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment: